Monday, August 22, 2011

The project with no name.




Just thought I would share some bits of my current project for Image comics. I can't really say to much about it, because the writer would come after me, and it really is his baby. But I can share some of the artwork in a semi rough stage. Semi rough because the pics you see are taken with a cell phone, while the paint was still drying.
The double page spread is for the inside and back flaps and will most likely be in a muted sepia or toned down quite a bit. Its a great project and putting me through some interesting paces as any good project will do it will make you grow. Or at least teach you how to paint faster.
Thank you all for the commissions orders that I have received this week, every one of them have been tons of fun to do!
Have a great day and some more stuff coming this week.
Frank.

3 comments:

  1. I will buy this the moment it comes out. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Mr. Blackaller!!
    Its a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep here: with new updates. Its was really valuable. Thanks a lot. Mi Nuevo Credito

    ReplyDelete