Thursday, May 22, 2014

FAKE FRANKE WARNING.

Its been a while since I posted and I will be posting much more new stuff this coming week.

In the meantime I have to make all of you aware that there is an impostor passing himself off as me. He has taken my signature name of FrankE,  my old website frankespinosa.com which all of you should stay away from. He has posted his website links to my personal wikipage and my rocketo wiki page.

This person when they are found out will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you all for your patience and please spread the word that as of now all the email links that send you to the frankespinosa.com website are FALSE.

Best to all
Frank

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, why would somebody want to impersonate you like that? Some strange people in this world.

    Really looking forward to some new posts from the REAL Frank E. =)

    -Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shane.
    I have no idea why someone would do that? All I know is that they are presenting themselves as me, and people who want to contact me for jobs get to his site and take off. Thank you again and I will be posting some Dracula art and other stuff that I been working on.

    ReplyDelete