Tuesday, May 29, 2012








Hello Everyone, excuse the very long long delay between posts. Something called the "real world" happen to show up. Its a very long story and one day I will chat about it.
The good news is that I am working on a new project that I think will be an exciting means of getting my graphic novels out much quicker and more direct for everyone.

 One of the crazy things that happened was I had to update my OS, and in doing so, found that my photoshop and illustrator were so old, that the were useless. The side effect of that was that my scanner was not talking to anyone. So now everything is back up and running and soon I can start posting on a regular basis. In the meantime here are some iPhone pics of the project that is currently being worked on.

 It is Mary Shelley's Frankenstein! I am hoping it will have about sixty or more full color illustrations and It should finish it by the end of next month. There are also some children's books that will be coming fast down the line. A project I was working on fell down the tubes, and I have a bit of time on my hands to do this new one.

I am sorry for taking so long to post, but I like to believe that you guys will not just take off because of some delays.

Best to you all.

Frank.

4 comments:

  1. At long last! :) Great to see your new stuff Frank, I was getting withdrawal symptoms. These shots look fantastic, I absolutely love your painted pieces. There is something magical about them! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you back frank

    love your work
    your use of color amazes me

    rocketo was one of my favorite comics of all time

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all, I will get back to Rocketo and the new world I do promise that.
    Right now I want to get this Frankenstein book finished and a couple of short children's books that have been knocking about in my head. I need to get those out first because when I start Rocketo again its a long time without working on anything else. There is another part to all of this and I will be posting some of it later this week.
    Thank you! For all your support! Means a lot right now.
    Frank.

    ReplyDelete