Thursday, January 28, 2010

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! NEED YOUR EMAIL!


Well after ten years, my trusty computer decided it was going to that big round up in the sky.
Just hearing about the new Ipad must have sent my old Mac into panic mode. Sadly it did not give me any warning... ok.. it was making strange animal sounds for a couple of weeks before the big crash, but one minute it was on, the next well the less said would be less better. The main thing is I wound up losing my address book, so for all of those who have not heard from me in a bit, or want to hear from me in the future send me and email, so we can all stay in touch.
frank
Looking forward to putting some more stuff up very soon. Excuse the delay.
The best to all of you!
Email is
rocketocomics@verizon.net

1 comment:

  1. Hey Frank, sorry to hear about your computer. I sent you a message with my email address.

    Best

    Luigi

    ReplyDelete